Thursday, October 11, 2012

Sexy Pink Outfit with my Pussy wide OpenI will continue with my Update from yesterday and a little bit more about me. I don’t drink a lot but when I do drink I like to party hard. When Im online sometimes I have a party in my room and my visitors love it when I get tipsy! My main hobby is my family and my niece and nephew my niece has just been born this month. I also love designing my room and the costumes I wear and I like to surprise my visitors with my new styles. I am constantly thinking of new ideas for my cam shows. On Sunday afternoon I like to go to my local Mall with my girlfriends and we spend the afternoon looking at all the clothes and shoes and this is when I choose the clothes for my shows. I think I have a good idea about what guys like to see me dressed in and I like to please them. One time i came home with 32 pairs of sexy panties! I am also very passionate about shoes, I love them! More updates about me tomorrow :P I hope you cant wait !!!

5 comments:

  1. Hmu we can have some fun on cam in avalible

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you really make pink look Hot...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenni soy Alfreds tu amigo en google+ quiero tener sexo contigo darte masajes eroticos chuparte la conchita cogerte toda hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thxs guys all your comments, i really appreciate all of you.

    ReplyDelete